Monday, January 1, 2007

Djalma Dias - Destaque [1974 Som Livre] 320 kbps - 78 mb


I can't believe that I've been sitting on this disc for the past 3 1/2 years & failed to really focus on how great it really is. Well, it's never too late to make up for lost time. Friends of this page who know how much I love Brasil in the mid-70's, will know that this is very much in keeping with the posts that I present on this page. A wonderful Som Livre LP by the very talented vocalist Djalma Dias. The range of styles here are marvelous. All wrapped in that classic MPB style that Brasil did so well during this period of time. I'll keep this short and just say that is a lovely example of mid-70's Brasilian Pop. Every track's a winner & the disc spins beautifully as a whole. Enjoy!

P.S. Thank you Greg for this rip. Your taste in Brasilian Pop is flawless.

No comments:

Post a Comment